ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!?
I CHECKED MULTIPLE RESOURCES TO MAKE SURE I GRABBED THE /REAL/ PAINTING FROM REDD YESTERDAY.
AND. IT. WAS. A. FUCKING. FAKE.
asjlkdfhadsjkfha FUCK YOU, REDD.Posted on June 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Gr. I can’t start on the Dream Suite project until my water fountain finishes building tomorrow. :(
Trey says I could time travel… But… I don’t think I really want to risk it. :<
With the help of a friend, I think I managed to fix up my layout a bit.
Could you guys tell me what you think? :-)
Last two charts are for “special” colors
(via animal-crossing)Posted on June 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Posted on June 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM
so i figured i’d post a few starter tips for the new animal crossing considering the start of this game is nothing like the others. this is various stuff i found out, grabbed from online, and grabbed from the guide.
~ isabelle ~
right after you’re able to save for the first time, go talk to isabelle. she will give you a series of chores/tasks that will help you get familiar with the game and also get you some goodies. just select “advice for living here” when you talk to her. one of the goodies include a free watering can!
~ approval rating ~
once you become mayor, you will have to get your town’s approval rating to 100% before you’re able to build public works. here’s a few different ways you can raise your percentage:
- post a notice on your bulletin board (can raise 3% only once)
- change your town tune (can raise 3% only once)
- change your village flag (can raise 3% only once)
- donate anything to the museum (can raise 3% only once)
- put something on display for sale at r. parkers (can raise 3% only once)
- keep playing daily (raise 1% to 3%)
- become friends with villagers (raise 1%)
- fish garbage out of the ocean or river (raise 1%)
- pull weeds (raise 1% per weed)
- water flowers (raise 1% per flower)
~ unlocking the island ~
1) finish your first two debts (the 10k and 39.8k ones)
2) talk to tortimer at the wharf when you get the second house upgrade
3) the next day kapp’n will be at the wharf. give him 1k bells and you will be able to access the island
~ best friends ~
once you add someone’s friend code and they visit your town, while they are in your town you will have the option to make them your “best friend” with he icon in the bottom left of the lower screen. once best friends, you can talk to each other when you’re not even in the same town. you can also limit access to your town to “best friends” only upon inviting other players. and lastly you can have a maximum of 32 “best friends”
*wiggles* I’m an AC Blog! :DPosted on June 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Are you fucking kidding me right now, Yuka?Posted on June 21, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Posted on June 21, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Labelle, are you my mummy?
A great opportunity to never queue for an instance again, yes. ;-;